Albrecht-Automatik

INNOVATIVE SAFETY VALVES SINCE 1958

For nearly 60 years now, our company has been developing and manufacturing pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and supplying safety shut-off valves – in some cases mass produced ones – to plant and equipment manufacturers in the energy industry the world over.

The innovation of safety valves for the chemical and power generating industries had already become the hallmark of our product range as early as the 1960s.

OVER THE YEARS, SUBSTANTIAL ENHANCEMENTS TO NEW VALVES PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN ON THE MARKET AS WELL AS COMPACT DESIGN CONFIGURATIONS HAVE MADE ALBRECHT-AUTOMATIK INTO ONE OF THE LEADING COMPANIES IN THIS FIELD.

BOUND BY OUR TRADITION

MILESTONES OF OUR COMPANY HISTORY

1958

ESTABLISHMENT OF Albrecht-Automatik

by Erich and Ruth Wellers and Bruno Albrecht (the father of Mrs. Wellers) as well as the development and manufacture of hydraulic equipment and control systems

1964

START AND EXPANSION

of the manufacture of pneumatic equipment and valves

1967

First SSV

tested and approved for gas-fired burners by the Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e. V.

1984

† Erich Wellers

Ruth Wellers continues to manage the company on her own

1986

DEVELOPMENT OF ASS-Kompakt-System

for oil-fired burners as well as patent application

1989

DEVELOPMENT OF GASSKO-Kompakt-System

for gas-fired burners

1999

Rüdiger Breuer becomes Managing Director

2002

Marion Koch BECOMES MANAGING DIRECTOR

Ruth Wellers transfers her capital shares to Marion Koch and Rüdiger Breuer

2008

DELIVERY OF 780 Gas & Oil SSVS

for the world‘s largest power plant (Saudi Arabia)

2016

DEVELOPMENT OF SafeGuard